Mike and I just got back from an AMAZING trip to Southern California. Our 10 year anniversary is this May, so Mike planned a little trip for us. As you may know, I love tennis. Like, LOVE it. So he planned this trip to go down to Palm Springs and watch a professional tennis tournament. Indian Wells!! (tons of pictures to follow in part 2)
We drove down a day early and had a little time so we went to Hollywood to see the big sign and the stars in the sidewalk. They were even having a premier that night! We got suckered into going on a little tour of the city and some movie star homes. Sounds cheesy, I know. It was actually a lot of fun!
Wax museum. This is Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible.
Movie premiere for Red Riding Hood.
And for Mindy. Betty White. I know how you feel about the Golden Girls. The famous Kodak Theatre. And Sponge Bob for Adam.
We actually drove by Bob Barkers house. Here is Mike by his star.
We really had such a wonderful time. Thanks Mom and Mind (and Kade and Jennacy) for watching the kids. Stay tuned for part 2!

4 comments:
Thank you for the Betty White, I love her...
I'm glad you guys had a fun trip!
YAY! That's so fun! I LOVE Cali! You're gonna have to come see me when I move there FOR SURE!!!
Looks so fun! I noticed you were looking very tan at church - I am a little jealous! Can't wait to see more pictures! We will have to get together soon!
Looks like a dream! So fun to see you on your way down!
Post a Comment