We had a mighty fun weekend here at home.
Highlights: Girls hit the USU vs UTAH Gymnastics meet. I took gymnastics for quite a while when I was growing up and LOVE to watch gymnastics. The girls got pretty involved too. Thank you to our fun friends for doing fun things so we can tag along!
The boys were at the USU Hockey game watching the Aggs take REGION. They are going to Nationals in a few weeks.
We had quite a snowstorm that night which led to great snowmobiling/sledding weather. More wonderful neighbors invited us over for some winter fun and hot chocolate. My fav!






7 comments:
I LOVE gymnastics meets! I was a gym girl back in the day too. Looks like fun!
Looks like a fun weekend, I love watching gym'nice'tics!
Thanks for coming with us! It was so fun!!! I have some free tickets to the meet on Friday if you are interested. I am thinking of leaving the kids at home this time so I can really watch, but I don't know if Darren will be excited about that...
Oh! I remember going to watch the Aggie gymnastic meets. How fun!
fun!! and yes, please mark your calendar for july: .....smores' by the campfire
Stephanie -- Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Not only was it very sweet, but it led me to your amazing blog! How have I been missing it this whole time?! You are getting so good with your photography! I hope it's alright that I'm adding your blog to my blog list!
I don't care what you say...the snow looks so pretty! My kids would die to play in it like that! It's getting hot already here...Today I saw my first blossoms on trees! See you soon!
Post a Comment