Friday, February 25, 2011
A succession of conversations with Carter
1. C: Mom, there have been some girls trying to kiss me at school.
S: (freaking out a little inside) Who? Do you kiss them back?
C: No, mom. You can't kiss until you are like 7 or 8.
S: (Phew) Oh, good plan. {WHAT??}
2. (a few days later) S: Any more kissing at school today?
C: Well, Miranda is making a girl army that is going to kiss me and Dylan. So, me and Dylan are going to make a boy army to run away so they can't kiss us. And mom, don't you know, you can't kiss girls until you're 22. That's what Dylan told me.
S: Oh. Good to hear.
3. (this morning) C: I saw Miranda's mom and told her that she was trying to kiss me. She said she would tell her to stop and say sorry. I said that is good because I'm not 22 yet.
Bless his little heart. I love him. I hope it takes a long, long time for him to be 22.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I can see why the girls find him hard to resist:) He's just so darn kissable!
So cute! He should share his philosophy with Hallie. 22 sounds good to me!
That little man is so cute! He makes my day!
So funny! I'm glad that the kissing hasn't involved Logan yet! YIKES! Thanks for coming with us tonight! It was so much fun!!!
ha ha ha, I love that Carter!!!
Post a Comment