2 things. First, when I read the email on my phone I thought you said "weekend giveaway". I was so excited, and confused about what day it is. Second, it took me a good 4 minutes to locate Halle in that picture. She looks like she's 7.
I'm glad you had a good trip ... hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more of St George ;)
i notice no one is wearing coats....ahhhhhhhh...i can feel the warmth coming through my computer (at least I am pretending I can as I sit here freezing!!!)
Okay, Steph, if I beg really nicely, will you come take some pictures for me? There is no humanly possible way that I could get that many children to sit still, look cute, and look at the camera all at the same time. And I really want a cute picture of my kids all together.... And if you did come, it would mean another weekend getaway to sunny St. George for you! (See how tricky I am like that?)
8 comments:
2 things. First, when I read the email on my phone I thought you said "weekend giveaway". I was so excited, and confused about what day it is. Second, it took me a good 4 minutes to locate Halle in that picture. She looks like she's 7.
I'm glad you had a good trip ... hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more of St George ;)
so fun to have you--great pic!
It was so fun to see you for a few min! I am loving Zippy! Thanks again for the cookies! See you soon!
Oh, I can feel the warmth... Loving Hal's big girl smile! :)
Great pic! I have to say, this is my favorite picture I've ever seen of your little Halle-what a cutie!
i notice no one is wearing coats....ahhhhhhhh...i can feel the warmth coming through my computer (at least I am pretending I can as I sit here freezing!!!)
Okay, Steph, if I beg really nicely, will you come take some pictures for me? There is no humanly possible way that I could get that many children to sit still, look cute, and look at the camera all at the same time. And I really want a cute picture of my kids all together.... And if you did come, it would mean another weekend getaway to sunny St. George for you! (See how tricky I am like that?)
I'm with Rachel. I want pictures too! Please come back...but let me know you're in town next time!!! I missed seeing you. :(
Post a Comment