Thursday, November 18, 2010

So...

It's been a rather tough day.  I went in for an ultrasound and the baby had no heartbeat.  It is hard as I was getting rather attached to the little thing.  I was supposed to be 15 weeks.  But I have put my trust in the Lord and I will be ok.  Thanks for all your nice thought and prayers.   

                                                  Boy I am glad that families are forever.
p.s. I have to have surgery on Monday. (d&c)  Lots of tears, but we'll make it.

14 comments:

MinDee said...

Oh Stephanie! I am sooo sorry. :( That's soo tough. Families are forever. I'm sure you were feeling very attached, I felt so down after losing mine at only 1 1/2 months and feeling so down when I realized the tubular preg. wasn't going to work out. Just know things obviously weren't right & it's better this way. It'll happen again for you and the baby will be as healthy as can be! Again, I'm so sorry and thinking of you. You'll be in my prayers. Lots of hugs and love to you from me! (will you have to deliver or will it work itself out?)

Kylene said...

I am so sorry Steph. This hits very close to home. If you need to talk (or email) I'm here for you.

Brooke Snow said...

I am so so sorry. What a sorrowful time! We're praying for you and your family.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I will give you a call in the morning....I am sooooo sorry...and I know I don't have the perfect words to help you get through this...but I want you to know I am hear for you! I know you are living with in-laws, but I would still love to bring your family dinner on Monday night so you can recover. Please let me know if I can do anything. Can I take the kids for you on Monday?....I am asking to many question, I will call you in the morning, love ya!

Clark Family said...

Sorry Steph! Love ya!

Kari said...

Stacy told me last night. I'm so so sorry. We love you!

Weight Family said...

Oh, Steph, I'm so sorry. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya.

Kaycee said...

Stephanie!! When you posted your ultrasound a few weeks back I was so jealous. We weren't telling people yet, that we were prego. Due a few weeks after you. Then I went in for my first ultrasound and there was no heartbeat. I FEEL SO SAD for you. Isn't the gospel amazing, though? We know there is a plan and that is pretty incredible. I am SO sorry you have to go through this, just know you are not alone. You'll be in my prayers!!

Alec and Emily said...

Steph,
I am so sorry to here this! You and your family are in my prayers!!!

Melissa said...

Thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way!! Hang in there--

Emily T. said...

Steph I'm so sorry to hear this. We will be thinking and praying for you as well.

Kim said...

Steph, I am so sorry that you have this trial, but please know I am thinking of you and praying for you. Lots of love.

ali monson said...

Oh, Stephanie. I am so, so sorry to hear this news. My heart just aches for you. I hope the surgery went well and that you are letting yourself grieve. Even with an eternal perspective on life, these things are still so hard. Sending prayers and love your way.

Alldredge Memories said...

So sorry to hear your news! You'll get one here soon though, I just know it! I'm sure there are tons of little spirits up there fighting over who gets to be your kid! LOL! You are a great mom...hang in there! Hope the D&C went well. Thinking of you!

Hugs!