Monday, November 22, 2010

A few things that make me smile...

Carter and Uncle Jon made a very large snowman.  I love snow.
He's a polite snowman.  He's bowing.

The entire family knows Savanna's dance for her recital.  Hal sings it to herself at bedtime.


Mike took Carter to a hockey game and he rode the Zamboni for one of the cuts during the game.  So fun for him.  



Matching jammies...

What fun kids.  It's a good day.

8 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

The funniest part of that entire video is Carter in the background Counting "1.2.3...heel, toe, heel toe toe..." I was bustin up!!!

Kim said...

I've been thinking about you today. I hope you are doing ok. I love the little things that make it a good day!

Weight Family said...

My favorite is Carter assisting in the background... love it!

Kari said...

That's got to be the world's best snowman. And you have got the world's best kids! :) Love all of you!

Jen said...

Oh, I didn't know that was Carter in the background. Now I'm going to have to go watch it again. Pinch their cheeks for me. They are so cute!

Janea said...

So cute! I loved Carter in the background counting and helping......so funny!

MinDee said...

oh! you have such cute kiddos! i love the dance! i love halle copying savanah. bryson copies cloee when she does her dance moves, like a leg grab..it's hilarious. you have much to be grateful for...you have such a beautiful family. hang in there girly!

Jenny said...

Thinking about you tons today :) Cute kiddos!!