Friday, November 12, 2010

Nearly done...and can you believe I'm 26?? :)

Here is the house.  Just a little over a week left.  I hope they can pull it off.  CAN NOT WAIT!!

And here is a picture to document my birthday.  It was a pretty big one.  I am really 30.  And I'll be honest.  I ran this little picture through photoshop for a minute and I just have to say that I don't think it's fair that I have to smooth out my zits and erase wrinkles in the same picture... :)  Anyway, thanks for all the birthday wishes.  It was a great day.  Thirty, flirty (with Mike), and thriving?  Maybe?? 

12 comments:

Kylene said...

Your house looks beautiful. You look beautiful. I hope you had a happy birthday!

Alldredge Memories said...

Happy Birthday to you! I can't believe we are 30!!! Here's to a better, more fun next decade! Wahoo! House looks awesome!

Kim said...

Yea! Your house looks great! How exciting! Happy belated birthday! You look marvelous! Oh, I worked with Melissa this week. Love that girl!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful! It is hard to believe that we are 30! The house is amazing. I can't wait to come and visit. Congrats on the newest Bladen baby!

Kari said...

30! Can't wait to see your house next month!

Brooke Snow said...

wahoo! What fun! A brand new house for your 30th birthday :) Sounds like a good birthday to me! You look great! Congrats!

Kourtney said...

I would never have guessed you were thrity, you look amazing! Congrats on the house getting finished, it's super exciting, hopefully we can come see it!

Mindy said...

Ha! Lorien, Julie and I all turned 25 last August ... weird.
Your house looks awesome, you should probably buy an RV for that huge extra garage. Just think about it.

Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Becky Knowles said...

Your house is looking great. Hurray! Also, you look beautiful. 30, flirty, and thriving is RIGHT!

Janea said...

You are so pretty! Could you give me any more reasons to hate you? I mean you cook. photograph, scrapbook...just a jack of all trades. Do you really have to be beautiful, too? :) Congrats on the house..it looks so great!

MinDee said...

you look gorgeous! i know, what's up with the wrinkles AND zits?! i've got the same problems...so depressing. your house looks gorgeous! you are going to decorate it so cute inside, i just can tell :) i love that it's in a rural area, it looks so nice and quiet and fun and beautiful scenery! i'm so happy you finally get your family house to grown into!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Your house is looking fab...I can't wait to see it....call me this week if your bored, take me through it!!! 30's are awesome...love the 30's picture!!!!