Sunday, November 28, 2010

New House

I am in love!  Here is just a little taste.  I'm hoping it will make you want to come for a visit.  
Kitchen
 office/piano room

 upstairs family room--totally undecorated.  I'll put more pictures when it's all done.
 My bedroom.  p.s. I need a new bedspread.  One I will love.  Please be on the lookout.  I just may even pay you some commission.  I've really looked everywhere.
 bathroom/good picture of my sweet doors
 darkish picture of Hal's room
Mike had just shoveled.  It's really coming down here!  OH, and don't worry.  The shutters will be black, it's just too cold to stain them.  Hopefully I don't have to wait until April.  Sheesh!

17 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

Its beautiful!!!!!! Congrats! this is a fun Christmas! I does make me want to come visit :) I think we need to play the Sleigh Ride duet. That would make my Christmas holiday perfect :) So happy for your family!

Bec said...

What a gorgeous, classy house! I'm absolutely jealous... and oh so happy for you! I love it. Really! (And love those doors- fabulous!) :)

Kaycee said...

That house looks AMAZING! Congrats! LOVE the colors. Good luck with the bedspread :)

Kylene said...

So, so beautiful. I will have to have a tour next time I'm down.

Mindy said...

Love it.
We'll come for Stewie's thing I think ... I'm hoping I can get all my boys out of the house.
Can't wait to see it!

Kari said...

It's perfect! I can't wait to see it in person! I also love the way the doors turned out. :)

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! How fun!

JaMilLyN said...

wow, steph, that is one awesome house. so jealous. i would love to see it in person sometime. b-e-a-utiful!

Melissa Hernandez said...

can't wait to see it tommorow!

MinDee said...

gorgeous!!! i love your new home! you have so much room. is the basement finished? congrats!

Gina said...

It turned out SO good! I can't wait to see it in person. I'm impressed you unpacked so quickly. Love it!

Kim and Dustin Mayhew said...

I can't wait to come and see it, I Love it too.!

Alldredge Memories said...

Love it! All of it! Love the black especially! I found a lady that will machine quilt a HUGE quilt for $25!!! Piece one together that you love and send it down! She is awesome!

Rachel said...

So beautiful, Steph!! It did make me want to come visit until I saw the snow . . . no way would I voluntarily be where there is that much snow ;) So happy for you!

Melissa said...

looks so new and fresh! loving those doors :)

Janea said...

Georgeous! So pretty and HUGE! When can the kids and I move in?

Brittney Taylor said...

I love the new house...it is so cute...I love the colors in there and I love the doors...I just love it all...congrats and enjoy...