Yea!! Congrats! You are so on top of things, adding a fourth will be a breeze! Hope you are feeling good!
YAY! Congrats on such happy news!
I'm just so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet the little peanut. Looks cute already.
I just knew it! When I read (you want to read this one) Congrats! That's so exciting! Hope you're feeling ok. I can't believe baby #4- we had baby #2 & #3 together, guess I better get going ;)
oh, yeah... AND it's an even # due date!!! how do you do that??
congrats! soo exciting
How exciting!!! How are you feeling? My goodness, #4. You brave, brave soul! :) Congrats!
Congratulations!!
What an adorable little bean!
WAHOO! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling good :)
So sweet, another May baby. :) I'm still sticking with a BOY on this one.
YAY!! I hope your feeling ok :)
yay!!!!
YEAY! Read my note on Facebook!
Oh that is so fun! Welcome to the club of 4! You will be great at it! Congrats!
:) happy news!
Congrat's!! PS I want to babysit, LOL!
Congratulations! That is so awesome! I hope you are feeling good. I bet your whole family is so excited:)
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Yea!! Congrats! You are so on top of things, adding a fourth will be a breeze! Hope you are feeling good!
YAY! Congrats on such happy news!
I'm just so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet the little peanut. Looks cute already.
I just knew it! When I read (you want to read this one) Congrats! That's so exciting! Hope you're feeling ok. I can't believe baby #4- we had baby #2 & #3 together, guess I better get going ;)
oh, yeah... AND it's an even # due date!!! how do you do that??
congrats! soo exciting
How exciting!!! How are you feeling? My goodness, #4. You brave, brave soul! :) Congrats!
Congratulations!!
What an adorable little bean!
WAHOO! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling good :)
So sweet, another May baby. :) I'm still sticking with a BOY on this one.
YAY!! I hope your feeling ok :)
yay!!!!
YEAY! Read my note on Facebook!
Oh that is so fun! Welcome to the club of 4! You will be great at it! Congrats!
:) happy news!
Congrat's!! PS I want to babysit, LOL!
Congratulations! That is so awesome! I hope you are feeling good. I bet your whole family is so excited:)
Post a Comment