We started out our fun weekend with a little trip to Grantsville to visit Uncle Greg, Aunt Stacy, and Megan. We visited their farm where we got to do chores like feeding the cows and chickens and gathering eggs. The kids even rode a horse. They loved it. Carter thought chores were the neatest.
Then we got to see Stacy's newly redone BEAUTIFUL house. It looked so good. If you know Stacy, you should go see her house. It looks great. She might even throw in some delicious fall soup for you like she did for us. And I bet Megan would let you play with her toys. She's pretty good at sharing.
Then we headed to PG for the rest of the weekend to give poor Mike's family that we are living with a break. Halle couldn't have been happier. She had another birthday party complete with more Dora paraphernalia. She loves her backpack. She currently takes it to bed with her. And now permanently affixed to the bathtub is her dora bath castle with matching dora bath foam. Thank you for the cute clothes. I'm sure when she's older and looking at pictures of her as a small child, she will appreciate those as well.
My little trick-o-treaters. Knight, fairy princess, butterfly.
Thanks mom. I love coming home. My kids have been asking to come back since we left. See ya soon.





9 comments:
Cute Halloween costumes! Hope they made a haul and got all hyped up on sugar for you :)
What cuties! Glad you had a good trip.
Thanks again for stopping by for a visit. Come back soon! Oh, and we have Savanna's shoes--we'll bring them up on Thanksgiving.
The kids look darling! OK it's time to let me in on the lens secret...my B-day is coming up! What do I need to make them look like yours?!? Give me what you think I can handle! :P
It looks like you had a great weekend. What fun! The Halloween costumes are great. I love Halloween.
Oh your kids look so cute!! We miss you guys. I think we will try to come up there next week sometime.
Such cute little costumes on your kiddos. It sounds like your Halle gets the birthday treatment just like mine. It seems like the party just goes on and on and on...:)
What adorable little kiddos! They look darling in their costumes! And how fun that they still think of chores in terms of "get to." :) Happy (Belated) Halloween!!
Absolutely LOVE Hal's face!
Post a Comment