Here is an update from the past week or two. We are just trying to survive here. This little move has been a little hard on the kids. Hal keeps wondering when we are going home.
So, a few pictures.
60th Anniversary weekend in Delta. We love you Grandma and Grandpa Crane.
Loving the fantastic fall weather!
Homework for my big kid.
And finally, here is my hole. I have hope. They are supposed to start framing next week.





9 comments:
You can send Hal down if she needs a break....
And your hole looks awesome!
YAY for a hole and hope! Good Luck.
so love your black and white shots! I'm excited for you guys! You'll love having your own new cute place!
Once they start framing it's going to go up so fast, it's so fun to watch!
Once they start framing it's going to go up so fast, it's so fun to watch!
yeah for your new home to be! i'm excited to see the progress of each step...so exciting!
p.s. i love the pic of the girls..so cute!
The hole looks promising! I am so excited for you! Halle is getting soo big!
A new house! It will be well worth the wait!
Good for Carter! Madi hasn't had any homework yet... should I be worried? :) A hole is good!
Post a Comment