Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Homeless

Just me again.  I just couldn't keep it in.  We have some exciting news.  We are building a house.  We have a hole, actually.  And we have already found renters that want to move in THIS WEEKEND.  I found that out yesterday afternoon.  I am going crazy trying to pack up the entire house.  Our house won't be done until mid-November so Mike's parents are letting us live with them.  So for the next few months, we are homeless.  I mean, we have somewhere to live but it isn't ours.   I don't really have any pictures yet, but here is the door I want.  What do you think?
If you find yourselves in the neighborhood, stop by and I will take you on a little tour.

And if you are one of the lovely ladies in my ward coming over tonight for the Progressive dinner, please let me apologize for the incredible mess going on.  What a week!

13 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

Seriously!!!? Wahoo for you! That is so exciting! And so soon! Good luck in the next two months! you're in for a wild ride! How in the world did you find renters that fast?

Brooke Snow said...

p.s. Does this mean that you're stick'in around Cache Valley for a while??!?!?!?! What town is your house going to be in?

Laci said...

Hello! Thanks for your nice comment! Totally made my day :)
Laci
www.lacidavisphotography.blogspot.com

Kari said...

Crazy! Good luck with all of the packing!

Kourtney said...

That is great news! I am happy for you guys! I am assuming it's in Logan right? So you guys are staying there, that is great! My new address is 2905 Blanchette Dr. St, Charles, 63301. Any other news to share?!

Stacy B said...

I love the five panel doors! I'm sure everything you pick for the house will look amazing! Good luck with all the decisions and we'll be excited to see you and the house progress on the 16th.

Alldredge Memories said...

Love the door! I feel bad we are not there to help you move! I hate moving! Did you keep all your cute box labels from last time?

Bec said...

Oh my goodness!!! How crazy- but how exciting! Congrats on getting things moving so quickly... and LOVE the door! :)

Anonymous said...

Crazy packing time. Hope we can make it up on Friday. We have all been sick!! The door is awesome by the way!

Johanna Markworth said...

Congrats Stephanie! Are you sticking around in town! Hope so. Sure miss chatting with you at book club!

Rachel said...

Congratulations, and good luck! So excited for you :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

I am so excited for you guys and I LOOOVVVEE the doors, they are so fun! I need to drive by and take a look at your house!!

MinDee said...

YEAH HOO! That's so exciting! I can't believe you could hold that news in for so long! I would've been telling everyone the day we met with the contractor. Take pics of you dirt hole, and each new step as it goes, so fun! And I love the door.