Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall FHE

My kids love FHE in the fall.  We end up at the corn maze at least a few times.  It is one of their favorite places.  Carter has been asking me when it will be open again since last November.
 I love times like these we spend together.  I think this is the stuff I used to dream of doing with my little family.  Couldn't be happier.
Savanna was a little nervous at first.
The sky was really this pretty.  
I realize this picture is blurry and I cut off both of their hands.  I love it anyway.  It will help me remember how much fun they had.

And so I don't forget.
On the way home Carter told me a he had a secret.  He leans over and says, "Do you know what a compound word is mom?"  Then he proceeds to explain compound words with several examples.  He makes me smile every day.  Love him.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Kids look happy--I haven't talked to you in forever! Lots of exciting things happening up your way--Still 100 degrees in the afternoons here--so enjoy that beautiful weather!

Alldredge Memories said...

What is a compound word anyway? LOL! Love the sky! I miss the mountains and the seasons!

Rachel said...

That sky looks unreal! I love that picture of them jumping . . . they were obviously having a great time :)

Johanna Markworth said...

Awesome pic! Love the sunset! I have never taken my kiddos to the corn maze...maybe I'll have to!

Anonymous said...

Wow those pictures are awesome! I miss Logan so bad!!! Come see us soon

Bryndee Slade said...

Such cute pix. Are you going to Art Weekend?

Kari said...

I lOVE the jumping picture!

Bec said...

You have a beautiful family. What a fun fall activity!