Just remembering...
Saturday, September 25, 2010
An evening with Hal.
I just spent the evening with Halle. Just Halle. What a treat for me. It is pretty rare that I am just with one of them at a time. Mike took the other two to the movie so Hal and I headed for the park. We played and played. She went down the slide 74 times. She is growing up so fast. She is fiercely independent and so proud when she can do ANYTHING on her own. She now insists on doing the buckles any time she gets in the car. She has to get up and down by herself. She has to get her jammies out by herself. Tonight she told me they were beautiful jammies. She is talking so much. As I sit her and type, she is in the next room reading stories and singing Pooh bear. When did this happen? How is she so big?? Still, I love watching her grow up! As I sat there at the park, I got a little teary. I only get her for such a short time and it is going too fast for me. She makes me smile every day and I am so glad to be her mamma. I love you baby Hal. Thanks for the fun night at the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I love those one on one dates with the kiddos.
Fun to see you for half a second today. I wish we could have been in the same class. We need to take another one together sometime.
ps. The sky in your fall FHE post is breathtakingly beautiful!
she is so sweet! i can't beleive how big she's getting.
You're fabulous :) It was fun to have you in class today! And your back lighting in your picture is lovely, and excellent exposure!
Sweet Girl! I love all that hair on her head still! So sweet. :)
Love her. We need to come up and see the house progress.
We will soon.
Yes--one on one time is great! Make it happen :)
I feel for you! Let's keep them little!
Oh sweet Halle!! We miss you guys!! They do grow up fast eh? By the way Target is calling your name!!!
I remember when you brought her to my house after thanksgiving when she was just that little, they get big too fast!!! She is such a hoot, I just love that little girl!
Post a Comment