Friday, October 1, 2010

October!! Hooray!!!

October is my favorite.  I can't believe it is here again.  I only have one little goal for this month.  I am going to the Pumpkin Walk.  That is it.  Come join me.

In other happenings, Savanna is taking ice skating lessons.  It is so cute.


And, a lovely picture of my new house.  She's coming right along...

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh how cute is she???
And your house is looking lovely.
I'm sad that you can't come with the kiddos tonight, but we're super excited to see them. And Mike :)

Brooke Snow said...

Wahoo! Your house looks awesome! So excited for your family!

And one goal for the month ? Thats my type of goal setting! Totally realistic!

Alldredge Memories said...

The house looks great! It's huge! You deserve it!

MinDee said...

i love the house! i can already tell how cute it's going to be!! ice skating...how fun!! i would love to do that-or cloee to do that i mean ;) i wonder if they have "sand" skating here??? just playing! oh, the joys of living in northern utah...

Kari said...

Wow! She IS coming right along!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is the cutest thing. I love your family picture on your blog header. The house is coming along. I am so excited for you! You might be in it right before the holidays!

JaMilLyN said...

I just love reading your posts. Your family is the cutest ever!