I think this is going to be an easy one for me. I want to take at least 10 different pictures everyday. Ten doesn't sound like a lot, but I want them to be thoughtful and I want to try to get a few of myself. That is hard for me. So here we go. Try to get fun shots of stuff you wouldn't normally take pictures of. Take your camera out to eat or to the store. Ready...get set...shoot!

8 comments:
I LOVE it, I may have to follow in your footsteps!!
I love this goal. And I love Friends ... now that we have cable for the first time ever I've been recording them on the DVR. I love it.
Also, cute picture. I may need lessons if I ever buy an expensive camera.
That is such a cute picture! I need to do better about taking pictures. Thanks for the reminder.
seriously such a cute pic! i need to take more pics too. btw, thanks for the castor oil recipe.
now this goal I can get on board with! Count me in! I'll be calling for some tips on editing. Love your black and whites!
The store or a restaurant - what a cute idea!
Hello Steph. I just spent a long time looking at your beautiful photos, and now I'm going to spend the rest of the evening in a jealous rage.
Thanks for taking the blog un-private. It's fun to keep up with you!
Post a Comment