Friday, August 6, 2010

Savanna's best friend

Savanna has a best friend.  Her name is Jace.  This is a picture of her.

You see, Savanna's friend is imaginary.  I don't think that she plays with her, she is just always telling me where she lives, or toys she has.  Stuff like that.  It is pretty funny, but I feel a little sad for her.   Poor Savanna has always been left a little behind in the friend department.  We have NEVER lived by little girls her age, so she just made one up.  She loves to play with girls.  She just soaks it all up.

This is her friend Maddie.  She recently moved here and we are so happy.  They had a ball at the park today.

So, anybody with little girls (Melissa and Isa!), PLEASE call us!  We need some girl time (with actual people).

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes--Girls need friends :) Glad you are mine--

Kylene said...

Come to Idaho. :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

why don't we do a play date next week, I really could use one, I am feeling frazzled being in the house so much with no yard!!!!!

The McCulloughs said...

YAY! I love it! We had so much fun at the park..let's do it again soon! We will have to get these 2 girls on a regular playdate schedule because Maddie NEEDS a girl friend! That pic is soo cute of the two of them! I need a nice camera!! Call me soon and we can get together!

Kari said...

Poor Savanna - Evan can totally relate! :)

MinDee said...

so cute! what a cute imaginary friend. you shouldn't have moved!! ;) cloee would love to be her friend and play. they could even be doing ballet together this year...sob.