We spent a week at the Oregon Coast. Sorry to inundate you with pictures yet again.
The beach right in front of the 'beach home' as Carter called it.

Craft time.

Hot Tubbers

Aquatic Science Center
Newport and the sea lions.
Cape Kiwanda. At the top of the sand hill.
10 comments:
Cute! It looks like you had a lot of fun ... take me with you next time. Or come with us in September.
So cute! You have the cutest lil family and we LOVE all of the pictures. :)
That looks like so much fun! Love the pictures!
I'm jealous! What a fun little vacation and time away! Cute pics :) Hope you're doing great!
Looks chilly--nice break from the heat :) How was the road trip? Give your van a couple of nice taps for me :) What did we name her? Hussy?
Looks like so much fun Steph! Cute, cute pic's. Hey, are you still coming up sometime in August? Let me know. :)
Fun! I'll take that sweatshirt weather any day!
Oh Stephanie.. I am soo glad you made a comment on my blog and that you are no longer private. I had tried to get on your blog, but it was private, but I wanted to tell you that we MOVED to LOGAN!! I think you guys are still here and I have been wanting to get in touch with you! Where do you guys live, etc. Please call or text me and we can get together..the kids would have so much fun and my kids are soo in need of some friends, since we left all of ours behind in St. G. Anyway, please call and we can get together. Your kiddos have grown so much and they are darling! Take care, Mandy. my cell is 232-5569
What a fun place. I am so jealous I don't get to be on that side of the family when the reunions are so cool!
i love your pictures from the week! Abbie was so sad when you guys left - she kept asking where her "boy" was :)
Post a Comment