June: Family Fun Month
I don't know about your kids, but it seems that any time we are all together they make a point to tell me. Carter loves it when each member of our family is together. He doesn't even care what we are doing as long as we are together. Now, I realize that he won't feel like this always so I've got to take advantage of it now. I still remember my mom taking us on picnics in the park or on little outings all the time. I want my kids to have good memories like these.
Here is a link to a fun calendar full of ideas. UTAH MAMA'S AT A GLANCE CALENDAR
There you go. Wish me luck!
I've actually been busy implementing my goal. Here are a few pictures.
Roasting hot dogs and making s'mores.
*Bonus points for noticing Megatron with us in the above picture. I guess Carter considers him part of our family. And Mind, he carved this stick with his new pocket knife. He loved it.
On a sadder note, I cut Savanna's hair for the first time. I took off about 4 inches. It makes me sad. It is still slightly curly, but no more ringlets. *sigh*






5 comments:
You are incredible mom! I'm jealous of all the things you do with your kids. Sigh....Savanna's hair looks great! It's still so long. :)
love those pictures! Savoring the books! Anita's new book is out already...that woman!
Cute, cute, cute! I also noticed that you aren't in any of the pictures on this post either. I guess that's what happens to most moms. I'm hardly in any of my family's pictures because I am the photographer aka the lady who takes A TON of photos. Anyway, awesome, Steph, keep up the good work. You're swell!
how fun! you go mama! i should do this too, it would be good to develop relationships with just me and the kids. cute pics!
Very cute ... I'm glad he loves the knife. We will take him camping soon, I promise.
Sad about Savann's hair, but it will grow back in about 5 minutes...
Post a Comment