Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day 2010--Yellowstone

For Memorial Day this year we decided to go for a little road trip.  We headed north.  Our first stop was Idaho Falls.  Carter loved it here.  Then we drove up through Island Park into West Yellowstone.  Mike hadn't ever been and it had been a while for me as well.  The kids loved all the animals and geysers.  We drove home through Jackson.   Hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!

13 comments:

Mindy said...

Good pics, looks like a fun trip. I love love love Yellowstone. I mostly love all of Carter's poses (hands on hips). How come there are no pictures of you ... ?

bladenfamily said...

I don't know. I just realized I'm not in any of them. That stinks. I was just having so much fun taking pictures of all the stuff!

Kira said...

Whoa, is that a wolf you saw... in the park? Freaky!

Alldredge Memories said...

I can see your new lens at work! The pictures look awesome. I am so ready for lessons! I got CS4 by the way. Just got it up and running yesterday. Call me when you have time! I'm ready to be walked through it! I think the wolf is freaky too! :P

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! Those kids are so darling. You got some really good shots of the animals! Glad you guys had a fun weekend! When are you coming to Omaha?

ali monson said...

Love your pictures, Stephanie! You're turning into quite the photographer. Looks like a fun trip.

Kylene said...

You should have called me to come take some pic's of your family at the temple! I could have snapped a few quick ones! Next time. :) (you need to pass that camera off to Mike once in a while so we can see your smiling face.)

Looks like a great time!

Melissa said...

Road trip...sounds like fun :) How did the kids do?
Tell Mike it looks like his home gym is working---are those pecs?

Kari said...

How fun, Steph! I love how spontaneous you are! Beautiful pictures - very memorable.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time, and the pics of the animals look great!!

JaMilLyN said...

Great pictures, as always. :) Looks like fun!

Rachel said...

Beautiful pics of what looks like an awesome trip! Seriously, did you see that wolf in person?!

Gina said...

holy cow, that wolf one is amazing! they look super good.