Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter


I like both of these and couldn't decide between the two. Savanna, Carter, and cousin Megan.


Easter. Both the Easter Bunny on Saturday and the actual Easter about our Savior on Sunday. Also. LOVED Conference. My favorite weekends of the year by far!




8 comments:

Kari said...

I love those first ones a lot too! Actually, they are all adorable. We need to see those kids! Erik doesn't think he has anything that weekend - he keeps forgetting to check his work planner - but i will call you tomorrow for SURE!

Kylene said...

Love the pic's! You are getting so good with that lovely little camera of yours! :)

Happy Easter to you guys.

Mindy said...

Very cute, love Hal's hair ...
I also love that Carter wore his scout hat to Mike's birthday party. I kind of hate that Savann looks 7 years old in these pictures, but she's so cute. Yucas loves her hair ... Miss you guys!

Bec said...

I love your littlest one's hair in those top pics! Very, very cute. And what a great idea- to do secular on Saturday and religious on Sunday. Never even thought to do that! Fun pics. You're pretty good at that ol' camera! :)

Gina said...

I miss you guys! The kids look so innocent in that first pic, but we know better :)

Kourtney said...

Is that Halle? She looks so grown up! They are all way cute!

Alldredge Memories said...

Love the pics! Conference was neat. Love those weekends too!

Bec said...

PS. I just noticed that the curly-haired girl (top) isn't yours. :) Oops. Still cute hair. And YOUR youngest one is darling too. lol. I do read... just not well!