Although it is currently snowing outside, I have the urge to start my spring cleaning. Maybe I should call it Winter Cleaning. I really feel like getting into it this year. Although I don't know why I bother. I have a few little tornados that follow me around undoing every bit of cleaning I accomplish....Still, I'd like to at least get started. I have scouted out a few good resources to help me along and I thought I'd share.
Chester's Clean House
Martha Stewart Checklist
Organized Home Checklist
Real Simple Cleaning Tips
Simple Mom Spring Cleaning Party I really like this one. It is kind of intense. It is a 10 day program. But if you need it, she will help you clean every last inch of your house.
My favorite cleaning products:
Clorox Clean-up


Microfiber cloth and dusting glove


My final tips are to play good music, enlist helpers, and have a reward. Make it something good so you feel like you have to earn it. Good luck and have fun!
p.s. Any good tips or products I should know about?
7 comments:
You're crazy, it's a total blizzard. Give me a month... I bookmarked your websites though, thanks for that :)
I am going to have to jot down those websites. They are great. I LOOVVE the magic erasers, I use them on all the inside doors, nothing drives me more crazy than filthy doors around the house!!! It seriously is my favorite cleaning tool. They clean linoleum floors really good too.
I'm a magic eraser fan too! I've been trying to "go green" with some of my cleaning products but so far, to be honest, I have been disappointed in them. The toilet bowl cleaner I bought didn't work half as well as the regular Clorox toilet bowl cleaner does. Oh well, I tried. :) Thanks for the websites.
i've been in the cleaning mood myself. i think you still have st george blood in ya...that's why you feel the need to "spring" clean. by the way...you're piano piece was amazing! way to go!
I'm glad your in a cleaning mood. We just moved in to our new place and all I want is for the boxes to be put away. Your piano song was amazing! It looks like your fingernails aren't painted ;)! So I am the choir pianist, can you please move back here so I don't have to do it anymore?!!!
Um...Spring cleaning has it hit me yet. You hire out? lol
I agree with your sister, give me a month (or two) and then I will give it a go!
I missed you at book club last week.
Post a Comment