Saturday, February 6, 2010

A short trip




We took a short trip this last weekend to St. George. It was so nice and warm and SUNNY. It really had me wondering why we left. Stacy and Megan came with us. It was a great trip! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures.



Highlights include: Halle's sleepless night, swimming in the hot tub, Aunt Julie and Uncle Dan's house, shopping!!, hike to the petroglyphs, night out with the girls, hanging out with the Sorensons (and enjoying John's wonderful cooking), and the WARM WEATHER!

11 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! Take us with you next time ...

Melissa said...

will you email the info on that lens you were showing me? :) your pics are looking good-

Brooke Snow said...

I want to go where its warm! Or at least warmer! Looks like fun!

Bec said...

Hooray for being able to view your blog! (PS. Way to be speedy about it- that was fast!) Your kids are darling and you and your hubby make a gorgeous pair! Thanks again for coming today. I'll be "stalking" you now... yay! :)

Kari said...

how fun - i miss the warm weather there too. :( nice aperature! (did i spell that right???)

Stacy B said...

Thanks again for the fun time!

Rachel said...

Looks like lots of fun! It has been really nice here this winter. You'll have to come back again soon ;)

Alldredge Memories said...

I want info on the lens too! So fun to see you!

Natalee and Randy said...

Did you get my text??? I wanted to see you! It looks like you had fun! :) Don't you love those sleepless nights while vacationing?? Keep in touch!

MinDee said...

oh! so much fun! why did you leave??? j/k ;)

Ann said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! You're kids are adorable. I'm so jealous you got to go to St. George (I can't WAIT for spring break).