
Appreciate Your Spouse. Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought this would be a good one for me. I got really lucky with Mike. He is so good. He is a great husband and a wonderful Daddy. It's really no wonder that Hal said Daddy a long time ago and just recently started saying momma. He is such a hard worker and diligent student. Mike tickles my back for me nearly every night. Sometimes for an hour or more. He knows this is my favorite thing in the world. He is always trying to make me happy. So my question for myself is "Am I always trying to make him happy?" That's what I will work on this month.
I found this website with fun valentine and date ideas. LOVE, ACTUALLY.
In conclusion, I am loving my life. I'm so glad it's with Michael. I am going to make sure he knows it this month. I'll just DO IT!

(I know I already posted this one, but I just love it. Can't you just feel how much he loves her??)
9 comments:
What a fabulous goal! I might just steal it! Hooray for great husbands! They make life so much better!
You are so sweet. And what cute pics! So seriously..you need to keep doing posts like this. They inspire me. I have such a good hubby too and I could be such a better wife. I'm so sad I didn't get to see you Sat.! Thanks for the inspiration.
Did you make it home o.k? It's cold here today...I thought of you :D
What a GREAT idea! I'm sure my hubby could use some extra love this month. Thanks Stephanie! P.S. How was your trip to St. G.??
I love that you have set these goals. I feel like my life is out of control and I can't get a handle on it. Maybe I need some goals too!
Thanks for sharing that fun site! I'm excited to check it out. Great goal idea! Cute, cute pic's too.
I really appreciated this post! L.O.V.E the pics of you and Mike and what is that thing you love so much?! If you love it, I must need one.
I do really love this picture of Mike and Halle. So sweet!
Good luck this month with your goal--it's one I really need to work on, too.
Great idea--and a great month to really show it--want to borrow my red shoes? :)
Post a Comment