Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm a lucky girl

My astonishingly talented friend Brooke is a photographer here in Logan. She also teaches photography classes as well. BROOKESNOW.COM And last weekend she was looking for a couple to be the model for her advanced class to practice. Of course I jumped at the chance because I am slightly preoccupied with anything photography. So, we had a wonderful time and here are the AMAZING results. There were so many beautiful pictures to choose from. These are just a few of my favs!







13 comments:

The Caldwells said...

i love them!

Mindy said...

Steph, these are super cute. But I'm a tad disappointed ... I read about photography and got excited to see new pics of the kiddos, maybe you could practice some?

Kylene said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous. I love the third one down. You look so pretty! Did you learn anything new?? Any new photog secrets shared? :)

Brooke Snow said...

Hooray! I'm glad you like the images so much! Thanks for the shout out about my classes too :) Always helps to have fabulous looking people for students practice on ;)

Thanks for being fantastic models! I think you should go professional!

Alldredge Memories said...

I'm ready for my class! Fun Pics!

Rachel said...

What are the odds that you are friends with Brooke?! Her husband Ben and I were friends at SUU! You'll have to tell him hi if you see him :)

Great pics, you look gorgeous (but you always do!). I love lovey pictures of couples who have been in love a while . . . so sweet!

Melissa said...

Love the pics--love the colors!

Kari said...

love love love - jealous jealous jealous! :) have fun this weekend!

Tami said...

How cute are those? Hey...how did they get that effect in the picture with the green background? Is it simply the way the sun or flash is hitting it, or an effect? Lucky you to have a free photo shoot and get to be a model for the day!

Kourtney said...

They are so great, you guys look awesome!!!

Kim said...

Those are some awesome pictures! You better blow some up and put them in your home.

Emily T. said...

Very Cute and how awesome to have some great pictures of just you and Mike together. I love them all.

Melissa Hernandez said...

darling darling, did you end up taking her class?