
Dwight Schrute: Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did, however, tip my urologist. Because, I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones.
I just really like this.
Probably because I had my kidney stones pulverized yesterday in my very first surgery. Lithotripsy. I hadn't ever been put out before, but it was fine. Great little nap. I was a little nauseated yesterday and my kidney felt like somebody kicked it HARD, but today hasn't been bad. So for future reference: Lithotripsy hurts CONSIDERABLY less than the actual kidney stone. I wish this for none of you. But on the bright side (you remember, I am being happy), my out of pocket is probably maxed for my insurance. Anything I should get done??:)
8 comments:
I already gave you my ideas :) Glad you are feeling better.
Hope you feel better soon!
Get well soon!
ouch! Can I do anything for you or your family, dinner, anything?
I hope you are feeling better. I can't believe how bad your kidney stones have since we were young. You poor thing!
I can't beleive your luck with kidney stones! I'm glad it was better than passing one AGAIN!! I hope you're on the mend.
Ouch! Glad you're on the mend.
LASIK!!!
Post a Comment