1. Old Navy is having a huge sale right now. I got 5 shirts, 4 pairs of pants, 1 dress, slippers, snow hat and gloves for $15. Not joking. Most things were 97 cents or $1.97. Great deals. Check it out. There were so many i couldn't get them all in one picture.

2.
This is a delicious and refreshing shake. If you're looking for something new, try this for breakfast. 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (i use whey)
1 cup of nonfat milk (i always end up using just a TAD bit more. a tad people.)
1 cup fresh or frozen fruit
half a banana
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 cup uncooked oats
add ice if you like, however the frozen berries can replace that. mix it up, drink it up, fill 'er up,
be happy.
3. I am going to Time Out for Women in September. The theme this year is INFINITE HOPE. INFO HERE. It looks like a good one. Sheri Dew, Brad Wilcox, Hilary Weeks...I went to this in St. Louis and it was fabulous! You won't be disappointed. If you're not from Logan, you can stay with me. I just wanted you to have enough time to plan and save. Please come!
6 comments:
Why oh why can't I live by Old Navy?? I was practically drooling over the picture of all those cute clothes.
I am going to have to try your shake recipe! We have smoothies almost every single morning and I have never thought to try peanut butter in them! Thanks for the recipe.
I LOVE time out for women. I am sad IF isn't on the schedule this year. :( I might have to make a trip down south.
Oh, and YAY for good deals!
I just might be staying with you for time out for women!
I'll come to the women thing. I'll just sleep in Carter's bed with him ...
I really enjoyed TOFW, it was great! Our Old Navy was CLEANED OUT!!! I used to seriously buy the next years wardrobe on clearance after Christmas. In MD there were 3 old navy's close enough to go to, and I would hit them all! My sister who I'm handing down clothes too probably wonders if I had a serious ON obsession!
that's funny--i always add more milk to my shakes--
the sun is shining and there is lots of shopping to do :)
Post a Comment