Sure, we breathe the MOST unhealthy air in the entire nation. But look how pretty the fog and freezing temps make everything! My willow tree was spectacular!
So fun talking to you---we should have "girls night" on the phone! :) got the program loaded. I'm ready for learning! Thanks Steph' --- for being a good teacher!
Responding to your comment...yes! I LOVE my camera! I had to sift thourgh like 300 pictures to get the few for the blog :) Still playing with it, figuring out the best way to shoot in low light and stuff like that. Also figuring out what my next lens will be (mine just came with a 18-55 mm lens) LOVE the portrait shots though, they are so fun! Question, when you get the shots where it's really blurry behind, are you using a different lens, or a different aperature? Like the one of Savanna in the snow...
4 comments:
Beautiful!
I miss the snow...sometimes :)
So fun talking to you---we should have "girls night" on the phone! :) got the program loaded. I'm ready for learning! Thanks Steph' --- for being a good teacher!
Responding to your comment...yes! I LOVE my camera! I had to sift thourgh like 300 pictures to get the few for the blog :) Still playing with it, figuring out the best way to shoot in low light and stuff like that. Also figuring out what my next lens will be (mine just came with a 18-55 mm lens) LOVE the portrait shots though, they are so fun! Question, when you get the shots where it's really blurry behind, are you using a different lens, or a different aperature? Like the one of Savanna in the snow...
Post a Comment