Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My best little friend.





Savanna. Since Carter has been in school 3 days a week, Savanna and I have been able to spend some good GIRL time together. She has turned into such a big girl all of the sudden. She loves to help me grocery shop. She loves make-up, 'yip-stick', and fingernail polish. She is a tease. She's very easy going. I am just glad she's my little buddy. I guess I'm feeling a little nostalgic, she's growing up so fast. Here are a few pictures of my way-to-big little girl. I love you Manna!

5 comments:

Kylene said...

So sweet. So cute.

Mindy said...

I just love her so much. I can't belive her hair in that one with her apple shirt! Can't wait to see you guys this week, even if it's for a minute...
Don't tell Carter, but she's Uncle Yukas' favorite too... what a dream she is.

Anonymous said...

Looks just like her mom! Gotta love all that hair!

Alldredge Memories said...

Very good pics'! Love them! Love the hair on that kids head! Soo cute!

Rachel said...

Beautiful pics! I know just what you mean about spending time with Savanna, that's how I feel about Katie. We just have such a good time together while Isaiah's at school.