1. I am listening to Christmas music already. I usually can hold out until after Thanksgiving, but not this year. I don't know what it is, but I feel like time is just flying by so quickly that I'm missing it. I don't feel like a lone month of Christmas music is going to do it for me this year. I usually scoff at people that listen to Christmas music early, but now I am one of those people. I am feeling a little guilt, but not enough to make me stop. If you live in Logan, 103.3 is playing holiday music exclusively already. Might I recommend Shedaisy's Christmas Album. It is my favorite.

2. I got a pair of cute and very warm boots. I am probably one of the last people on the planet to get a pair, but I lived in St. George where they weren't necessary or practical. That isn't the bad part. In a small effort to hop back on the fashion band wagon, (Deep Breath) I bought some skinny jeans. It's true. Now, I think these are adorable on most people. I am just not one of those people. But, I needed them to fit into my new, snazzy boots. And I love how they look with my boots on. So if I show up to your house this winter with my boots on and I refuse to remove them, it is because I think I look ridiculous in my skinny jeans.
12 comments:
uggg-skinny jeans :)
I've taken most of my Thanksgiving down and have started to put up Christmas--I'll have to check out that CD--I'm not a big country fan. Amy brought me your box to bring up--I'll touch bases with you next week.
PS- Listening to Christmas Music before Thanksgiving is NOT the dark side.
You promised to model your new boots.....I'm still waiting....
ps. I listened to SheDaisy Christmas TODAY! We can enjoy being on the dark side together!
I've been listening since that weekend I saw you last... almost exclusively.
I love skinny jeans. I'm wearing some right now, with flats though. Welcome to winter, congrats on the boots.
I'll give you a dollar if you post a picture of you in the "skinny jeans" without the boot on! :D (No photo-shopping the picture either!) LOL!
Ok Christmas music NO big deal....Dont laugh when i tell you i put up my Christmas tree last Saturday!!!! I couldnt help it i was so excited....im even more excited that Kash is leaving it alone.YAY!!! :)
And I thought Just love me, love me.
you introduced me to the album...still good stuff all this time later.
i have been shopping for those same boots! they are so cute and what a good side to cross to! :)
Can't wait to see the jeans! Surely you look adorable. I remember listening to that SheDaisy in St. Louis. Fun Thanksgiving memories visiting you guys there, but I'd rather have you in Logan!
Love the new boots. Even though I am still in St. George I have been thinking of buying a pair. Skinny jeans? Not for me, but I'm sure you look great. And...Christmas is coming way too fast. I love the music too but I'm holding out for after Thanksgiving. Although, Kenzie has been playing Christmas music on the piano so I am getting a little of it:)
i almost bought me a pair of those boots, i think they are so cute...one little problem, i don't think they make skinny jeans for chubby thighs...ugh!
i just bought those some boots. i will mostly wear them to the gym so my running shoes wont get wet. but i think that they are cute!
Post a Comment