That's right. After seeing New Moon, I am changing to Team Jacob. I really liked the movie. I think the key is to go in without any expectations. If you talked to me after I saw Twilight, you know I have some pretty severe feelings towards it. I HATED IT! I still had to see it and I watched it again this week, but I thought it was terribly done. So when I went to see New Moon, my hopes were quite low. I knew they would have a better budget and hopefully some acting lessons, but whereas I didn't like the book as much, I wasn't expecting anything. I really liked it. In read the books again this week in preparation and I LOVE Edward in the books. But in the movie, I'm totally a Jacob fan. Maybe because he is slightly attractive. Exhibit A
.

So if you're like me and didn't love Twilight, give New Moon a chance. It was much better. Also, the next movie comes out in June 2010. Can't wait. And just for fun, Exhibit B.:)

p.s. Don't worry Mike, you're still the only guy for me.
11 comments:
My daughter and I went on a date to the movie last night. We loved it as well! She is definitely a Jacob fan now and I am leaning that way after New Moon. Fun times!
Ya i HATED twilight and so because of that didnt have any plans to see new moon. maybe ill have to after all :)
I was a Jacob fan from the start when I read the books and I thought Edward was STUPID in the movie. I thought Jacob was the only redeeming feature of the first movie and hear he's even better in the second. Can't wait! P.S. Thanks for all your help with the YW blog :D
I,too, hated Twilight so I haven't dared see New Moon yet. Guess I will brave it. :)
When Twlight came out i was so disapointed with who they picked to be edward that i thought i would hate it. so i was surprised when it passed my expectations. they were really low!! i saw new moon yesterday adn i liked it, jacob is hot! i wish i could say the same for edward. i still love edward, but in the movies jacob takes the cake!!!
I'm going to go see it over Thanksgiving and am so excited. I think I've even talked Rod into going to see it with me.
ps. I'm coming down for the holiday and was wondering if I could stop by and pick up my photo book. Would that be okay?
Steph your posts are so funny, I'm always entertained. Just wanted you to know....and thanks for the music website the other day. I got the music and I've played through both parts....I don't care which one I play but last year in my recital I played secondo so I was maybe leaning toward primo this time. I'll do whatever, I'm just excited to get together again and play! I found another fun duet I can bring next time.
I can't believed you changed teams!!! If it's just because of the actors, then I will let this slide as long as it has nothing to do with the characters! I think Jacob is adorable (I use this terminalogy because he is still a minor ;) ) but Edward will always be my favorite character in the book!
i think i am the only mormon girl who didn't jump on the twilight bandwagon....i boycotted the whole thing! Seems like everyone is having lots of excitement about it though!!!
I never watched Twilight the movie because I was super disappointed in the casting and I'm glad I never saw it because I've heard such bad things about it. But I will be seeing New Moon. For now I'm team Jakward! :) Wish I was Stephenie Meyer right about now!
I can't beleive you're a Jacob fan! What the heck??? Edward is so ROMANTIC! I haven't see New Moon yet, but so will. I'm waiting for the excitment to die down. I'll let you know what I think. Who knows, maybe I'll change sides too??? I doubt it.
Post a Comment