Snow in October. Savanna fell asleep like this. Playing in the leaves with cousins. I like this picture because I think Carter looks like he's really running fast. Book Club Retreat in Bear Lake
Stephanie!!! I am loving your pictures!!! I especially love the one of Carter running too! Very cute of him, but I totally noticed the background too. You're VERY CLEAN car, and the awesome view. Looks like you guys are still busy and having lots and lots of fun. Miss ya!
Oh your kids are just adorable. Savanna has such BEAUTIFUL hair, I love it. Looks like October was lots of fun! Bring on November. Maybe we will see you guys for Thanksgiving!
Love the Halloween costumes, so cute!! I am wondering if you can tell me ho to make my friends and family bog list show when they last updated. I really would like that to be added to my blog!!
Those are some dang cute costumes...I think it is because of the cute kids in them...you all look like you are doing good...I can't believe how big they are all getting ... sure miss you guys...
10 comments:
Stephanie!!! I am loving your pictures!!! I especially love the one of Carter running too! Very cute of him, but I totally noticed the background too. You're VERY CLEAN car, and the awesome view. Looks like you guys are still busy and having lots and lots of fun. Miss ya!
Oh your kids are just adorable. Savanna has such BEAUTIFUL hair, I love it. Looks like October was lots of fun! Bring on November. Maybe we will see you guys for Thanksgiving!
Love the Halloween costumes, so cute!! I am wondering if you can tell me ho to make my friends and family bog list show when they last updated. I really would like that to be added to my blog!!
Wow! Savanna is so pretty!
The costumes are SO cute! I'm glad you guys had a good holiday, I can't wait to see you next week ...
And also, I want to be in a book club and go on a retreat.
what cute little trick or treaters!
WE had a little bee too! Cute little trick-or-treaters! I'm so glad you got to come to (some) of the retreat, you're great with photography!
What book did you guys read? How fun.
Those are some dang cute costumes...I think it is because of the cute kids in them...you all look like you are doing good...I can't believe how big they are all getting ... sure miss you guys...
The kids look so cute, and it looks like you are having lots of fun ;) Thanks for sharing such fun pics!
Post a Comment