Monday, October 26, 2009

A birthday girl

Yesterday was my littlest baby's birthday. She turned one. We sang to her numerous times, had a little dinner party with family, and let her eat some cake. She had a little piggy party. (Hayley, thank you for the idea) I can't believe it was a year ago that she was born. I can't seem to remember what our family was like without her. She is a very happy baby. She loves to play and tease. When I tell her no she looks up at me and yells. She makes us smile every day.
Halle at one year:
Stands for a few seconds alone
crawls really fast
loves daddy, siblings, baths, books, juice, pulling books off shelves or anything out of drawers, Shrek 2 in the car, music,crawling up the stairs, walking with mom's fingers, and suckers
hates being told no, potatoes, poop in her diaper, but not much else
Says: uh-oh, hi (and waves), more, dada, mama, all done, and ball
Nicknames: Hal, Halbert, Halle-babe, Howl (this is how Savanna says her name)
We love you little Halle!



10 comments:

MinDee said...

I can't beleive she's already having a birthday! That's crazy! Such cute pics, by the way!

Stacy B said...

What a sweetie! Happy Birthday Hal!

Kari said...

Happy Bday Hal, we can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Janea said...

I can't believe she is one already. Where does the time go. Very cute pictures and post

Mindy said...

So cute!!
Sorry I didn't call, we were down south and I didn't have reception ... we'll come see you soon!

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

We were sad to miss the party, but definitely thought about Halle on her bday. She's such a doll!! I can't believe she's already one. And that builder song...oh my...I had to watch it more than once.

Rachel said...

No, I can't believe they're one already! I love the cute cupcakes and the great pics you got from the special day. So fun!

Kourtney said...

Happy Birthday Halle! I totally forgot, I was in St. George with Erik and I have been preoccupied with finding something from St Charles to send to you for your birthday! Tell her we miss her!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Happy Birthday! I seriously can't believe she is 1! I LOOOVVEE your cupcakes, darling! Once my girls are feeling better we need to play!