Wednesday, September 9, 2009

She's Crafty

I've been in a totally crafty mood the past 24 hours. Sorry there aren't any good pictures. I've been busy. This is what I've done:
Flower bows out of these flowers for the girls for family pictures this weekend
Leg warmers for Hal like these (also for family pictures)
Decoupaged my formerly hideous filing cabinet with cute paper and mod podge. While on the subject of Mod Podge, please call it MOD podge, not modge podge. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. :o)
Made cute magnets for my filing cabinet.
Made a camera strap. These are my new favorite thing. I can't stop making them. (Amy, this is on it's way to your house)

Anybody have any fun projects they are doing? I am in the mood to make stuff...

Photobucket

To remember: I was tucking Savanna in and I told her I'd put a blanket on her also. She said, "yeah, put it on my also." Did she think that was a body part she hadn't heard of yet? Ha!

9 comments:

Desiree said...

Sorry, I have no fun crafty ideas. I'll I can think about is getting the canning done for this year. I'm interested in that camera strap though. Also, how the heck did you get your cute font, I want a new one.

Kylene said...

Cute, cute! All of it!

Alldredge Memories said...

First of all I am WAY excited about my new cute strap!!! I love getting things in the mail. Second, I have your "run-a-dub-dub" sign ready to send to you and it's ready to be painted and put together, so that should give you another "craft" to work on! Third, I hate to admit that I'm probably the one that's been calling it "modge-podge" :o no idea it wasn't called that! I love the filing cabinet and I'm going to re-vamp mine now! GREAT IDEA! Fourth, I just did my "monthly computer clean-up" and it helped sooo much again! Thank Mike for me for getting it on the right track! And last of all I am dying with laughter over Savanna's "also"!!! Where is that "also" anyway? LOL!

Melissa said...

Can I order a neck strap for my sister's bday--maybe you could send it down with Amy's? :) very cute.

Mandie said...

Cute! You are so talented!

Janea said...

Okay. I officially feel inadequate as a mother! Cute stuff Steph! love it all. Such a talented person you are. (I kind of sounded like Yoda...sorry :))

Weight Family said...

A- you did all that in 24-hours?!
B- I think in a previous post I posted about MOD podge and called in modge podge. SORRY! I had no clue it wasn't called that (even though the label tells me so).
C- Love Savanna putting her blanket on her also.

Emily T. said...

Steph, how do you do it all? 3 cute kids, work, crafts, and everyone is always so put together! i'm going to need some advice soon.

Alldredge Memories said...

I just got the camera strap!!! I LOVE it! Thank you sooo much! It made my day! Did you want any "tote-labels" sent with your rub-a-dub-dub board? Just let me know. I just finished reading "The secret diary of Brett Colten" Melissa let me borrow it...read it...you'll cry! :D

Thanks again Steph, for everything!