Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eyeballs or Cottonballs

Regardless of what your kids call them, this is a yummy and kid friendly recipe for meatballs. Savanna couldn't remember what they were called so she called them eyeballs. Carter thought they were called cotton balls. Mike just said they were delicious. I said they are quick and easy.

Magnificent Meatballs

52 frozen, fully cooked meatballs
1 jar (18 oz) apricot jam
1 jar medium salsa
1 tbsp cinnamon

Throw all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or as a main dish over potatoes, noodles, or rice.

Since I didn't take a picture of our dinner tonight, here is a little picture of my little meatball. Isn't she a cutie?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Tell her to stop growing, I just love her, she's always smilin'!! Hey I forgot to ask you, what kind of camera did you end up getting and do you like it...I am so in the works for a new one....hating my current replacement!!

Alldredge Memories said...

Awesome Picture!!! She's a doll :D