Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Family Pictures

We got family pictures taken, FINALLY! I seem to put it off because I want to lose 5 lbs, or I think Halle will look so different in another month so I should wait. So I finally just scheduled them and I worked the night before until 6 that morning, Savanna threw up that morning, and Halle picked that day to quit taking morning naps. Carter had a huge bruise and 2 cuts on his face. So with what she had to work with, they turned out pretty good. Ashley McKnight took them. She is great. Check her out here. Here are a few of my favorites.








Photobucket

13 comments:

Kylene said...

So, so, SO cute. Love the colors. You look beautiful. I always love to get new family pictures but man oh man, am I glad when the whole "picture taking" part of it is over. Such an "experience" with little ones huh! I love the first one with you holding up Halle. So sweet.

Mindy said...

Very cute, I really love them. Let's plan a time this month or next to do some of our own ... I'll bring Yucas and the yucky puppy up.

Kim said...

Great family pictures. You all look good....and what 5 pounds is there to lose. You look awesome!

Melissa said...

Cute--your butt looks great! :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

I am a little biased, but I think they are perfect!! So darling!

Weight Family said...

WAy cute! Savanna is getting so big!

Alldredge Memories said...

Darling! I agree---Savanna looks grown up all of a sudden, sad---i'm missing it!

Kourtney said...

They great! The kids all look so big in them! I miss you guys so much!

JaMilLyN said...

SO cute, Stephanie! I envy family pictures like these because I want some just like them. You have an adorable family!

Mandie said...

Very Cute! I love all of them!

Natalee and Randy said...

Very cute pictures! And great colors, too! You did awsome with coordinating them... and your outfit is VERY stylish, lady! I'm still workin' on emailing you those files. Sorry. I'm a loser. I hope to get them sent this weekend. :) I miss ya!
Natalee

Jenny said...

Love it love it!!!! :)

Rachel said...

They turned out so beautiful! I love the bows and babylegs especially ;) You look amazing (even from the back)!