Whenever I do something fun and adventurous like this it is often with my friend Shanna. We hiked up to see the old Juniper tree in Logan Canyon at night. It was so much fun. We hiked for 1.5 hours then they stopped and set up a bunch of food. It was hilarious. Melanie made salad she brought up in Tupperware and gave us all paper plates and silverware. There were three different types of cookies, grapes, string cheese...all sorts of stuff. It was hilarious. We also found a huge, scary bug and ran into a small snake (while I was the leader!). It felt good to exercise and even better to hang out with some hilarious girls.
Wow, that looks like fun, way to be adventureous. I LOVE all the family pictures. She does the best work, and your clothes all jive so well. They turned out great.
4 comments:
What a fun night! Love, jealous in Vernal
Looks so fun! I want to live by you!
Looks like lots of fun!
Wow, that looks like fun, way to be adventureous. I LOVE all the family pictures. She does the best work, and your clothes all jive so well. They turned out great.
Post a Comment