

The Ice Arena in Logan has a hot chocolate club a few times a week where you can go skate and have a little lesson and some hot chocolate for a few hours. So when Kari came for a visit, we decided to take Carter and Madi to try it out. They have little walkers to help the kids. It was still pretty hard and Carter didn't really like it. Madi did great. I think I enjoyed it the most though. I even went and got me some ice skates. I took ice skating lessons when I was younger and loved it. I think I may have to keep this up. It is a great workout! Who wants to watch my kids??? Ha!

7 comments:
How fun! You are a great mom!
K, so I totally remember you took ice skating lessons when I first met you and I was SOOO jealous! Funny that I remember that.
Looks fun! You are a woman of many talents:)
Looks like so much fun! Hallie keeps asking me if her roller skates have ice skates underneath them. :) She really wants to learn. (although, I think she might have the same thoughts as Carter after she tries it.)
funny- I just sent mine to the di last year--i'd been holding on to them [a chistmas gift from high school] i never used them once!
We took the boys at the Mills Mall and they loved it! And yeah, I got a work out trying to hold them up cuz they don't have walkers there!
Oh how fun. I want to move by you. Can I? I'm jealous!! It looks like you're doing lots of fun things!
Post a Comment