

Let me introduce you to our new favorite place to hang. You can find us there a few days a week. I am referring to the American West Heritage Center. Fall there is spectacular! They have 3 different corn mazes, a huge potato sack slide, horses, 2 mini trains to ride, petting zoo, and tons of other fun fall activities. We went for f.h.e. and the kids couldn't talk about anything else so we bought a season pass. So, if you want to come with us, let me know. Anybody that comes with us gets a discount. Happy Fall!



8 comments:
Fun photos! We went to a little farm a few miles away last week and I got some fun pictures. We are camera crazy - aren't we??
Darling pictures!!! Looks like fun!
That looks like such fun! I miss you and your excitement for fall! Luckily I can get it off your blog!
very cute and fun. luke says mike looks really strong ....
Super great pics! I want to come visit you.
Yee haw! Are you surviving the cold?! I'm making my list and checking it twice---see you soon!!
that looks like so much fun! I'll have to take you up on it. My kids would LOVE it.
Awesome pictures! You are getting so good. Looks like you had a ton of fun.
Post a Comment