

To mix things up a bit, this post involves a short quiz. The first person to answer all questions correctly, or come the closest, will get something cool from me. That's right, I will mail you a package. **Be Careful! The answers are halfway down the post. Just leave me a comment and let me know how you do. Here we go...
Carter, Savanna, and I slept out on the trampoline. It was an adventure.
1. Did we last all night?
2. Did anybody have to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?
I had to sleep in the middle of the kids because they wouldn't quit talking to each other and go to bed so around 11:30 I woke up and we were all sharing my pillow. Savanna is a cuddly sleeper. We had fun looking at stars and singing songs.
3. What time did we wake up? a.5, b.6, c.7, d.8
For 5 bonus points, who complained about being cold and wanted to go in?
At one point I remember thinking, "I wish somebody would turn that obnoxious light out." It was the moon. 5 more bonus points if you can name that episode of Gilmore Girls.


Ok, here are the answers.
1. Surprisingly, we did last all night!
2. Both Carter and I had to go to the bathroom. He tried to go on a bush outside and dripped on his jammies and had a meltdown and had to go in an change.
3. We woke up promptly at 6. And after going to bed late the night before, the day proved to be a LONG one!
Bonus: I was the one who was cold. I kept waiting for them to wake up and want to go in. I came in at 4 to get extra blankets for ME. Who knew it was so COLD here in the summer. I must be a baby.
In the end we had a lot of fun. I don't know when we'll try it again though.
Other things we did this week:
Halle had a bad hair day. I love her.

And our friends the Kelder's stopped by and we are sad that we won't see them for a long time because they are moving back to St. LOuis. So we staged some pictures. We decided they look like engagement pictures and I'm going to save them in case they ever get married. You never know...we will miss them. Just so I don't EVER forget, Tristan calls Savanna 'FIZZNANNA'. We will be sad when he doesn't do that anymore.





4 comments:
so did mike stay in with halle? you are a very brave momma! I was going to answer your questions-i love prizes! but you answered them for me, while i was reading ;)
I used to love sleeping on the tramp. Maybe I can talk Mary into buying one when we get there... Those are some super cute pics, I love them!!!
A QUIZ??? School doesn't start for 10 more days!!! :) I'll have to show Jack that Carter wears sleeveless shirts--he throws a fit when I try to put one on him.
I miss sleeing on the tramp! How fun. Good job for making through the night.
Post a Comment