Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Moon boots...well, almost.

It is back to school shopping time people. We are starting out this year with shoes. I love shoes. What girl doesn't? Here are our latest:

Savanna's pink shoes were $3.74 at Target. I bought a pair for next year as well.

These big feet belong to Carter. He is practically a teenager.

And these are my new shoes. They are called Shape-ups by Skechers. You may be thinking to yourself, "why in the world would she wear shoes that look like moon boots?" Let me tell you. These shoes are designed to promote weight loss, improve posture, tone muscles including calves and abs, improve circulation, reduce cellulite, and tone thighs and back as well. Don't you think I should risk looking like an astronaut if this is all true? Give me a month or so and I'll let you know what I think. And in my defense, I got them for work and I work at night. So not THAT many people will see them.
In case you'd like to learn more, check them out HERE.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Mindy said...

oh brother. please tell me you paid $110 for these like on the website. sick.

ps mom and I are planning on leaving here around noon or 1 on friday.

Unknown said...

NO WAY!!!
i was just looking for those the other day because i want a pair!! where did you get them and how much are they!!!
how long have you had them and are they fun????

leslie

Alldredge Memories said...

If a shoe can do ALL that---I'm in! :D

Melissa Hernandez said...

oooooooo, tell me if they work, if they do, I am hoppin on board!

Kim said...

Great shoes for everyone! Let me tell you, I'll buy a pair of those shoes if they will help me lose weight:)

Kylene said...

Love the first shot of the pink shoes! Very cute. Please let us know if those magic shoes really are magic!!

MinDee said...

You let me know about the moon boots. If it really all happens, then I'll sport moon boots anytime.

Mandie said...

I am totally in to the moon boots! And I love school shopping! Cute shoes for the whole fam! Miss you guys!