That's it? I was all excited to see what you guys did at your reunion .... the kids are super cute though, they're getting so big. We missed having you down south - we were only in st geo for a couple of days but I thought about going to your house at least 6 times.
Sorry Mind. This IS all we did. We were only up there for a few days. Carter's highlight was the remote control airplane. Savanna loved the slide. Halle sat on that blanket an played with the other babies almost the entire time. It was fun to catch up with everybody. We couldn't go to all the activities because the kiddos are still so small.
Sounds like you had fun! Reunions are the best, a lot of people dread them, but I think they're so fun! I have a blog now, still in construction...check it out!
9 comments:
That's it? I was all excited to see what you guys did at your reunion .... the kids are super cute though, they're getting so big.
We missed having you down south - we were only in st geo for a couple of days but I thought about going to your house at least 6 times.
Sorry Mind. This IS all we did. We were only up there for a few days. Carter's highlight was the remote control airplane. Savanna loved the slide. Halle sat on that blanket an played with the other babies almost the entire time. It was fun to catch up with everybody. We couldn't go to all the activities because the kiddos are still so small.
Cute pictures! You are getting good with that camera! Love the new background too! :D
love Carter's tongue--when did Savannah turn into a little girl?!
So very cute! Love the new blog look. :)
darling pictures. it was so fun to see you guys! glad you're up north now so we'll get to see you more!
Cute pictures! Savannah is so big! She is not a baby anymore! Miss you guys!
Sounds like you had fun! Reunions are the best, a lot of people dread them, but I think they're so fun! I have a blog now, still in construction...check it out!
Looks like you had a great time. Thanks again for letting us crash at your new house on our way home. It looks great, miss you already!
Post a Comment