SOO CUTE!!! Good luck with your move this weekend!! Take care.. We should totally get together sometime since we are always at bear lake.. during summer after you get settled if you up for a day at the lake we would love to have ya!
just barely getting caught up on your blog and finding out that you moved or are moving. so sad. i hope all goes well and you get settled quick! keep us updated.
How did the move go? Are you surviving? Dustin had a meeting that I didn't know about Friday night and I spaced sending him over when he was done. I'm sending some books up with Melissa this weekend...the 4th "rain" book and one of yours. Hope everything's going well. Hugs!
O.k. if you already have most of your stuff put away then I am a slacker! I feel likes it's taking me forever to make up my mind about where to put stuff. I'm glad you made it safe and you can get settled. We miss you too! :)
9 comments:
SOO CUTE!!! Good luck with your move this weekend!! Take care.. We should totally get together sometime since we are always at bear lake.. during summer after you get settled if you up for a day at the lake we would love to have ya!
Very cute pictures, I'm gald you posted them. Good Luck with the move, let me know if you need help on Saturday.
just barely getting caught up on your blog and finding out that you moved or are moving. so sad. i hope all goes well and you get settled quick! keep us updated.
Cute pics, your kids are adorable!!! But I might be just as partial as you are!
You are getting so good with that new camera! You're going to have to give me lessons when I get mine! ;)
Love the Candyland pic! Cool Camera!
I love that first picture of Halle! Adorable. I can't believe you guys are in Logan and we are not :( But I hope we'll get to see you soon!
How did the move go? Are you surviving? Dustin had a meeting that I didn't know about Friday night and I spaced sending him over when he was done. I'm sending some books up with Melissa this weekend...the 4th "rain" book and one of yours. Hope everything's going well. Hugs!
Amy :)
O.k. if you already have most of your stuff put away then I am a slacker! I feel likes it's taking me forever to make up my mind about where to put stuff. I'm glad you made it safe and you can get settled. We miss you too! :)
Post a Comment