After a slight hiatus, we are up and running again! We are settled in our new house and we're having a grand old time. We spent a week with family and cousins that came to visit grandma and help us move in. A few of us went to the fireworks, we did a little shopping, got a library card (hooray!), weeded the garden, mowed the lawn (huge task! Thank you to Grandpa for the help!), and most importantly got the internet so I can blog again. I've missed you all. So here are a few pictures of what we've been up to (before and after moving).


Pirate Island Pizza with Kira and her family



Playing pirate with Aunt 'Sdaisy' all day

Megan and Hal

Gina and Halle. Some say there is a resemblance...

best cousins
8 comments:
Moving can be so stressful! I'm glad you're settled in. Cute, cute pic's.
Thanks for all the fun! Hope to see you guys again soon!
Hooray! It's so good to see you and what you're up to again! Keep those good books and DI deals comin'!
Hugs!
Amy
Looks like there were no transition problems for the kids, I'm glad they are happy and settled. We are excited to come visit in just a few weeks, and no I haven't started packing, Erik says he will do it. I better get started.
I'm so glad you're settled. I've never thought of Gina and Hal having a resemblance - but now I totally see it! P.S. I had to steal a few of your pictures, too. :)
So good to have you back up in Cach Valley (even if I'm not there at the moment!) I can't wait to come have sticky rice when I get back, I'll tell you if it is as good as the stuff here.
Your kiddos are sooo cute!!!Glad to hear your doing good.... We moved also only NOT so far,just to Santa Clara. :)
So you're gone!!! :( I'm so sad! Best of luck to you guys on your new adventure. I want pics of your new home! Have fun being around your family, it's the best!
Post a Comment