
I sometimes feel my blog is turning into a public service announcement. I feel like you should all know about all this stuff and I guess I'm making it my duty to make sure everybody is informed. So in honor of the shopaholic movie coming to dvd next week, here is my latest favorite.
So Crazy 8 is a little kids clothing company that goes with Gymboree like the Gap and Old Navy go together. Crazy 8 is the cheaper but equally cute Gymboree sister store. You should check it out. Crazy8.com I have been finding great deals. Their jeans are $6.99 and they come in Slim which is great for Carter. And they have adjustable waist bands. You can even enter the code c8summer and get $10 off $30.

This little swimming suit for Savanna was $5.99. Cheap AND cute, right? Have fun shopping!
8 comments:
I happened upon this website a few weeks ago and LOVE it too! I thought the prices were more like Children's place sell prices, with very cute styles. Thanks for the reminder of the great site! Also can't wait to see you!
thanks 4 sharing! I will have to go shopping!
THANK YOU! I have actually been on their website a few times lately and have been tempted - but didn't know anyone who had ever bought from there - so I didn't know about the quality. I'll be filling my basket... :)
You don't have to pull my arm to go shopping! Thanks for the heads up.
Way Cute! Thanks for sharing! Yeah I can do haircuts for sure! Just let me know what your schedule is like- I'm pretty sure I can do it anytime. (My watchbands aren't as cute as yours..but I'm trying!)
oh now i have to go shopping!! :)
oh now i have to go shopping!! :)
Cute background! I love that you keep everyone informed about things---keep up the good work, I've gotten some great tips from you and will miss it!
Post a Comment