Saturday, May 2, 2009

Quite a week...

I can't believe another week has gone by. It was a busy one.
Halle got her first tooth and handled it rather well. She also learned how to sit up on her own. She is getting so big. She was 90th percentile for height but only 20 for weight at her 6month visit so she's been eating a lot more big girl food. She has loved everything so far. I guess I was starving her...oops.

Savanna has been thinking of applying for a job at the Clinique counter. What do you think? Would you want her to do your make-up? She also found my pump and told me she was a momma. I love her.
Carter has been diggin' the warm weather. He has been playing outside every day. He loves our neighborhood. He thanks Heavenly Father for it every night in his prayers.

10 comments:

Weight Family said...

LOVE IT! You have great kids!

Kari said...

Oh Savanna...

Stacy B said...

Cuties!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

That's hilarious with the pumps, isn't it funny what kids pick up on. I LOVE the make-up!

Janea said...

They are all getting so big. Halle looks so much like Savannah. Crazy!

Kylene said...

I would totally let Halle do my makeup. She is so darn cute!

Melissa said...

Last week's weather was awesome! Let's hope it sticks for a few more.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

the pump picture is AWESOME!! Jonathan used to tell me when Jess was crying.. Mom she needs your milk!! LOL kids are so funny!! Kids are so cute!! Halle is looking more and more like mike! Take care

Alldredge Memories said...

Love the breast pump---too fuNnY!

Mandie said...

So cute! I haven't talked to you guys in forever! Looks like you guys are doing great!!