
Bad: I'll start with a bad. I forgot my camera on our recent little trip so I have no pictures. Fabulous.
Good: We went to Wicked in Salt Lake and it was VERY good. We celebrated MIL's birthday at the Garden Restaurant first with lots of family and then saw the show. It was amazing. I highly recommend the music to anybody who hasn't heard it yet!
Bad: I have been looking forward to this for months and months so when I actually went it was sort of a let-down. The dinner and show were great, but I think a lot of joy is in the anticipation for me and now I don't have a big thing to look forward to.
Good: We planted a garden! I am so excited. We got the first half in and are planting the next half in a month. I'll let you know how it goes. I am quite excited about it. We will have raspberries, strawberries, plums, cherries, apples, peas, beans, squash, zucchini, pumpkins, potatoes, spinach, broccoli, corn, and cantaloupe. Can't even wait.
Bad: It snowed on my garden. And me for that matter. I hope my little seedlings are ok. Why in the world is it snowing in April?? Nearly May!!
Good: Savanna got a few more birthday presents and absolutely loved her little party complete with a birthday cake with a picture of her face on it. I'll see if I can get a picture. It was really cute.
Bad: From now on, she is going to expect a week long birthday every year. What am I setting myself up for?
Good: We are safely home and it is 70 degrees, not 32 with snow.
9 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time and got your garden in. My Mom said it was snowing in Canada today. I'm so glad to be in sunny St. George!
So i missed you! Bummer, I need my watch fixed. Hey I thought you guys were moving this way soon? Good job on the garden, I can't wait to get my tomatoes in!! And I totally understand the whole anticipation thing. I do that same thing and then sometimes the thing you were so excited for turn out to be not as exciting as you had pumped it up to be!! Just keep planning trip and then you will always have something to look forward too!!
All of that talk about fresh fruit and veggies sounds so tasty, when Spring/Summer starts approaching I totally start craving all the fresh healthy stuff (which will help with the post pardum big belly ;O) I am so glad you stopped to see me yesterday, it was so fun to talk to you!!
Quite the garden! i need some lessons.
Sounds like a fun weekend! I hate when I forget my camera too! Do you have the book "Holes" or did you get it from the library? Maybe I should read it to Alex.
70? No fair! I had to pull over in Park City until the Jazz game got over and Erik could drive me home! The roads were awful (for me, anyway)! :)
So...I'm totally going to Wicked this weekend!! I'm so excited! I've had my ticket forever, thinking this day would never come and here it is! I've been hearing from lots of people (ok 3)that it's fabulous!
So very jealous....someday I will see Wicked!
Savanna gets the week-long birthday thing from her mom....I seem to remember Stephanie's birthday lasting a week which was an interesting concept to me when we were first married....so I just can't imagine what the surprise is about. :)
Post a Comment