She's such an entertainer, I love it! When I ask Isabella to sing on the phone for grandma or sing for the camera you can't even here her...Savanna needs to come teach her how to belt it out!!!
She is absolutley adorable! so cute! and it was so fun reading about your trip to slc for wicked. i'm with you about how you look forward to it for months and then it's over just like that. But it was excellent anyway! hope we get to see you soon.
12 comments:
She is so beautiful!
the cutest thing i have ever seen!
That is so dang cute!!!!!!!!!!!:)
She's such an entertainer, I love it! When I ask Isabella to sing on the phone for grandma or sing for the camera you can't even here her...Savanna needs to come teach her how to belt it out!!!
How fun! You're piano is so shiny, you can see you in it filming her. How do you keep the fingerprints off of it? You are super-mom!
I love her. And I'm really excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks ....
She is absolutley adorable! so cute! and it was so fun reading about your trip to slc for wicked. i'm with you about how you look forward to it for months and then it's over just like that. But it was excellent anyway! hope we get to see you soon.
Love it!
Adorable.
Atta girl, way to belt it out! She's so grown up, and so beautiful. Love it!
OK--I believe you. :)
Can she start teaching Jack?
That's awesome! Her hair is so long!
Post a Comment