
You know you're a mom of a boy if the Transformer theme song just popped into your head. If you've been around Carter at all then you know Transformers are his favorite. That was what he requested for his birthday party. My big boy turned 4 yesterday. He had a wonderful day! Mike took to him for a boy's afternoon out before his big party. He got
GREAT presents from EVERYBODY! Thank you!! I had to put on the cool bag that my friend Amy made. We thought it was so cool. On the bottom it says Carter's name in transformer.

He had a lot of fun! And he topped the day off with his very first sleepover!


He also graduated from preschool on Thursday night. They sang songs and did a Karate demonstration and then we all went swimming in the pool. I think that graduation from preschool is a tad bit ridiculous, but it was fun to see him sing all the songs he learned. He wouldn't ever tell me what he did at school.

9 comments:
That Amy--always showing me up. :)
Loved the tiger stances Carter--
Cool bag! Looks like he had a great day. He is the cutest thing!
Happy Birthday Carter. I am CLUELESS when it comes to little boys. I had no idea there was a way to write "transformer" style. :)
Congrats on Pre-school graduation too. We get to cross that bridge this week.
Seriously the bag was no big deal--just thought he would think it was fun to see what it would look like. We can do Mikes like that too if he is jealous---J/K :) I'm happy to help with your gift---I have a few ideas I'll bounce off you the next time I see you.
I'm so glad he had a great day and they party was great! My boys said it was lots of fun! Thanks for letting them sleepover, Gabe said it was lots of fun too!
Super cute! And I love the transformer bag, good job to your friend!
what a priceless movie. can you believe they're four!? how did the sleepover go?
Happy birthday, Carter boy! What a grown-up kid! Looks like he had so much fun. And that bag is the awesomest. :)
Wow..is he really 4? Oh and yes, I DID sing the Transformer song when I read your title! Tristan loves Transformers (as do I). Cute posts.
Post a Comment