




This little girl turned 2 today. I just love her. Here are a few pictures of her special day. She requested an Elmo cake. He's her favorite.
Savanna at age 2:
-LOVES to sing and dance, especially to elmo's potty and itsy bitsy spider
-loves to play with her siblings--great help changing Halle's diapers
-loves her pink blankie
-Great eater--loves vanilla yogurt, applesauce, oranges, peas, chocolate milk
-Daddy's girl
-loves to push things around in her stroller
-total klutz
-always dirty and doesn't care, her hair is always messy too no matter how much I fix it and spray it
-cheesy grin
-very happy and helpful, loves to laugh--especially when daddy tickles her
Manna, we love you and hope you had a great birthday!!!
13 comments:
Happy Birthday! What a QT! She will have to come hang with Isa and watch Elmo and drink chocolate milk, those are Isa's fav's too!!
Happy Birthday Savanna! I love it that it doesn't take much to please a 2 year old. Looks like a great party!
She is such a cute, prissy girl. I love it!
Awesome job on the cake! Cute girl!
Happy Birthday! We will see you soon!!
She's adorable! Glad the birthday was fun :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNA!! She is so adorable!! I love the cake. You did a good job! Take care
Happy Birthday Savanna! You are too cute!
It is so fun to see your cute kids! That Carter is going to be a lady killer! I love the fohawk. When did we get old enough to have three kids??!! :)
Wow, two already?! What a cutie, I love the cake on her nose! It looks like such a fun party.
Been missing you at the Family Center--hope we'll have a chance to connect soon. :)
Holy cow, I can't beleive she is two! I swear it was like 6 months ago you brought her over to my parents right after she was born. She was the best baby, she just slept in her car seat while we all ate and played games.
Your kids are adorable!!!!
You were right--that cake looks awesome!
Post a Comment